Important Security Notice
- Our bank NEVER send e-mails that ask customers to provide their account number, password or any personal information or verify their accounts online.
- Customers are reminded NOT to access their Net Banking service through hyperlinks embedded in any e-mails or Internet search engines.
- Customers are reminded NOT to use easy-to-guess password such as ID number, date of birth, telephone number or repetitive numbers as your password and change your password regularly.
- This site uses 256 bit SSL encryption to secure and protect all personal information contained in online transactions between Public Bank (Hong Kong) and our customers.
- Install firewall and virus detection software on your computer and update them regularly to protect your computer against virus and hackers.
Learn more about Electronic Banking Security